The following items are needed in order to complete the enrollment process at Triad Math and Science Academy. If you don't have some of these documents available immediately such as EOG test results, most recent report card, or kindergarten physical exam form you can bring them later.
* Government issued photo ID for the parent/guardian
* Guardianship/adoption papers, if applicable
* NC proof of residency through driver license, utility bill, mortgage/lease document, etc.
* Copy of student's birth certificate
* Immunization records
* Most recent report card (not required for kindergarten)
* Standardized Test Scores, if any, such as most recent EOG result
* Documentation for homeschoolers, if applicable
* Kindergarten Physical Exam Form from child's physician (Kindergarten only)
We are accepting applications until February 14th for the lottery. The applications received after February 14th will be added to the waiting list.
A lottery will be held on February 16, 2013. We will begin enrolling the students who win the lottery.
We will have an Open House for prospective students and parents on February 9th from 10 AM to 1 PM. Please come to meet our teachers, students, parents, and staff.